All About Melissa Contact www.melissakantor.com Blog Events Books
 

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Enter to win a free copy of "The Darlings Are Forever"

I have so much to write about. Down at the American Bookseller's Association I met tons of excited and exciting independent book store owners and staffers. These are amazing people with a real love and deep knowledge of books. Also, I got taken out for dinner, which I have to say is one of the greatest things that can happen to a girl, don't you think?

But what I want to quickly blog about before I go get the baby up from her nap is that goodreads is running a contest. You can enter to win one of four copies of The Darlings Are Forever. So if you're in the mood, click here to enter.
More later.
xoxo,
Melissa

1 Comments:

Anonymous sibel said...

steroid satın al
heets
İPDG

May 26, 2023 at 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home